This is an easy Mexican inspired recipe for 2. The crispy tortillas along with fluffy eggs, bacon and mild cheese come together perfectly to make a dish that is great for brunch or a light dinner.
- 3 large eggs
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/2 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 2 bacon strips, cooked until crisp and crumbled
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Sour cream and salsa, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs. Coat a large skillet with cooking spray. Add eggs; cook and stir over medium heat until completely set.
- Place tortillas on a griddle. Spoon eggs over half of each tortilla; sprinkle with cheese, bacon and onion. Fold over and cook over low heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream and salsa. Yield: 2 servings.
Inspired? Pin it for later!
Previously published by the author in: