Cheesecake Graham Cracker Ice Cream! All the Flavors we love in a creamy Cheesecake with the addition of Graham Cracker crumbles for extra texture and flavor.
This recipe is easy to make at home and a fun project to do with kids.
Secret to No-Churn Ice Cream
Good news! It’s perfectly possible to make smooth creamy homemade ice cream, without an ice cream machine or manual churning.
That’s right, no chunks of ice or runny liquid, or the need to track down a bag of rock salt.
The secret is using a can of sweetened condensed milk. It has a lower moisture content since much of the water in whole milk has been removed.
The resulting ice cream a smooth texture that is easy to scoop.
Condensed milk also has a lower freezing point, so the risk of ice crystals forming is reduced.
For a little less fat and sugar, you can make the same recipe and just substitute fat-free or low-fat condensed milk.
Add the recipe to your collection on Pinterest!
It is so good we have to make it when we know that there are people coming over so we don’t eat the whole container by ourselves.
Try a few other variations by adding flavored graham cracker varieties, such as chocolate or cinnamon.
Using the basic ingredients (whipping cream and sweetened condensed milk) allows you to use your imagination and come up with your favorite flavor.
Here are a few additional dessert recipes that you might enjoy:
Makes 12 servings
Yield: 12 servings
Cheesecake Graham Cracker Ice Cream (No-Churn)
Cheesecake Graham Cracker Ice Cream. Very easy to make and no machine required (no-churn)!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Additional Time 4 hours
Total Time 4 hours 15 minutes
- 2 Cups (473 ml) Heavy Whipping Cream, Cold
- 8 Ounces (225 g) Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 -14 Ounce (414 ml) Can Sweetened Condensed Milk*
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons (7.4 ml) Vanilla
- Zest 1/2 Lemon, (optional)
- 1 Cup (120 g) Graham Crackers, Crumbled
- Whisk whipping cream using using an egg beater or whisk attachment to a hand blender. This can also be done by hand but will take more time. Continue to whisk until firm peaks appear. Set aside
- In a separate bowl, combine the lemon zest, vanilla and softened cream cheese and evaporated milk.
- Gently fold the whip cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Add about 1/3 if the cream mixture to a freezer safe container. Sprinkle 1/3 of the crumbled graham crackers and repeat until done. Cover and transfer to the freezer
- Freeze a minimum of 4-5 hours before serving.
*Low Fat or Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk Can Be substituted to lower the fat content.
Amount Per Serving Calories 238Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 39mgSodium 182mgCarbohydrates 25gFiber 0gSugar 25gProtein 8g
Nutritional values are estimates only.