Makes 8 servings
- 2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream, Cold
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 14 oz Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1-2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 2 Teaspoons Lemon Zest, (optional)
- 1 Cup Graham Crackers, Crumbled
- Whisk whipping cream using using an egg beater or whisk attachment to a hand blender. This can also be done by hand but will take more time. Continue to whisk until firm peaks appear. Set asideÂ
- In a separate bowl, combine the lemon zest, vanilla and softened cream cheese and evaporated milk.
- Gently fold the whip cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Add about 1/3 if the cream mixture to a freezer safe container. Sprinkle 1/3 of the crumbled graham crackers and repeat until done. Cover and transfer to the freezer
- Freeze a minimum of 8 hours before serving.
Feel free to browse our full collection of international recipes inspired by our ongoing travels around the world.
Related recipes you might enjoy:
Pin it for later!
Some of the links on this article are affiliate links, which means that if you click on them and make a purchase, we receive a small referral fee. If you find the links useful and do make a purchase, thanks so much for your support!